Skip to main content

All Services

College Student Housing Services

Need Stable Housing?

Do you live in any of the following situations apart from family and with no financial support from them?

  • In a shelter, motel, vehicle, or campground
  • On the street, in an abandoned building,
  • or in another inadequate space
  • Doubled-up temporarily with other people
  • because you have nowhere else to stay
  • In the dorm, but with nowhere else to stay
  • when the dorms close
  • Supporting yourself, but on the verge of losing housing

Bill Wilson Center can help college students in Santa Clara County (up to the age 25) who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence. This definition includes college students who are: sharing the housing of others due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or similar reason; living in shelters, transitional housing, or cars; and staying in motels or campgrounds due to lack of adequate alternative accommodations. You do not need to be living on the street to be considered unhoused or homeless.

For more information contact Bill Wilson Center’s college housing team leader,